EnerREACH Drilling Fluid System
• A polymeric invert fluid system developed to offer outstanding rheology control, flow properties and inhibition for most oil and gas plays in the lower 48 states
• A polymeric invert system with a selected hydrocarbon group to control rheology profile
• Allows to lower down hole fluid ECD’s which aids in reducing formation damage and faster ROP’s
• Delivers superior hole cleaning, increasing carrying capacity of the fluid
• Provides excellent well inhibition along with well bore strengthening
• Aids in controlling flow regimes, gel strength & fluid loss.
• Minimizes fluid contamination
• Has a lower footprint of material used on a well site.
• Works exceptionally well in low concentrations
• Does not add solids to the mud system
• Works remarkably in high temperature, high pressure areas