ABS 40 Synthetic Invert Emulsion System
ABS 40 is a synthetic-based invert emulsion system using a base oil blend optimized for performance and environmentally sensitive properties, including zero (non-detect) BTEX and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH). ABS 40 provides the performance of an invert emulsion system where conventional oil-based systems are prohibited or undesirable.
- Invert emulsion drilling performance
- Controlled properties enhance fluid capabilities
- Enables drilling in some restricted areas and enhances overall environmental impact profile
- Areas where invert emulsions are required but diesel is prohibited
- Operations near populated or sensitive areas where ABS 40 is approved for use